Breakfast at Ulusaba Private Game Reserve, South Africa.
Planning a luxury adventure retreat? Then think about Virgin Limited Edition which are Sir Richard Branson’s privately-owned collection of luxury retreats.
These worldwide retreats are known for their “stunning locations, magnificent surroundings and offering a sense of fun, style, luxury and exceptional personal service.” The collection includes:
- Necker Island in the Caribbean’s British Virgin Islands;
- Ulusaba Private Game Reserve in South Africa;
- Sa Terra Rotja in Mallorca;
- The Roof Gardens and Babylon Restaurant in London;
- Kasbah Tamadot in Morocco;
- The Lodge in Verbier;
- Necker Belle, a 105 foot luxury catamaran and
- Necker Nymph, a three man aero submarine.
If you’re traveling to South Africa, host of the World Cup 2010, Ulusaba offers daily game viewing drives in its 13, 500 hectares. The retreat also features daily walking safaris when you can learn more about plants, wildlife and local culture.
For more info, visit VirginLimitedEdition.com.
Image courtesy of Virgin Limited Edition